Monday 28 March 2011

Forever and Always with a little injection of stardust


I'm not musically trained in any kind of way. I can sing. I can hear the music and know if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I'm also constantly teaching myself how to play scales, how to use programs like Logic, Reason and Protools to help put my musical ideas into something real. I think I'm getting there. Recently the flood gates have opened up on how to use Reason which is helping me transform my music into new things!
I recently stumbled upon some effects and sounds on Reason that turned Forever and Always into something intergalactic which oddly enough goes with the lyrics of the song.
Robyn is my clear influence in this track. I think she's pretty amazing.
So here's my Astronomical remix of the track. Hope you like.

Forever and Always (Astronomical Mix) by Thom_edward

No comments:

Post a Comment